Philly Startup Leaders’ Entrepreneur Expo is the largest annual showcase of tech companies in the Philadelphia region. Entrepreneur Expo has been an official event of Philly Tech Week, presented by Comcast, since it’s launch 9 years ago and we are thrilled to announce that the 2019 Expo will be our biggest yet!
On May 8, 2019 – PSL will showcase 100+ tech companies (and organizations that support tech companies) at The Fillmore.
Come discover the innovative energy flowing through Philadelphia and meet the companies behind some of the greatest tech our city has to offer!
Updated as of April 18
Ad Tech & Digital Marketing
- GrowFlux makes cloud-connected lighting and sensing technology to grow cannabis and food crops in greenhouses and indoor farms.
- Luke Rafferty Visuals is a scalable production company serving all of your video needs
- Majux is an SEO, data and advertising agency that works with law firms, eCommerce websites, and companies.
- Openforge is a digital marketing agency focused on web and mobile applications.
- SocioSquares is a full-service digital marketing agency that helps brands create experiences, conversations, and magic.
- Zaploud turns your customers into your best marketers.
- ImmersiveXR brings the party with augmented reality, virtual reality, 360 videos, gamification, app development, live events, and other immersive experiences.
- Vizmoo is developing Groove Catcher, an innovative VR music game that gets players immersed in dancing and catching the music. Groove Catcher is aimed at a wide audience with a broad range of musical styles and feels, and varied intensity levels.
- Unified Web Media does immersive storytelling and panoramic virtual tours.
Data, Privacy, and IT Solutions
- Boxplot turns data into actionable insights and helps clients make smarter, data-driven decisions.
- Crossbeam is a collaborative data platform that helps companies build more valuable partnerships.
- Linode provides high-performance SSD Linux servers for all of your infrastructure needs.
- MongoDB is a document database with the scalability and flexibility that you want with the querying and indexing that you need.
- Privakey enables companies to implement consistent biometric identity confirmation at all customer touch points to improve the convenience of any secure interaction.
- Stimulus is a relationship intelligence suite software provider to help companies build better relationships – starting with suppliers and vendors.
- Stitch is a cloud-first, developer-focused platform for rapidly moving data.
- Topicbox is where teams share the knowledge put into email to do their best work.
- Tri-Force Inc provides innovative software application solutions to Government and Commercial Sectors.
- Cotton Wars is an exclusive community of creatives competing in themed t-shirt design contests for significant prize money.
- ReturnLogic helps retailers optimize their product returns strategy.
- SideShare is a marketplace for peer to peer rentals of anything – tools, furniture, electronics, you name it!
- Wearwell makes it effortless for women to find clothes that fit their style and their values through a tech-enabled personalized shopping experience.
EdTech (Educational Technology)
- ConsiderCode creates reliable software platforms to enhance skills and ease daily tasks.
- GLOBO is a B2B language services, tech and insights provider, leveraging proprietary technology to help people communicate when it matters most.
- Leadovate is a learning platform that provides personalized admissions guidance to college applicants to help increase their chances of acceptance and financial aid.
- Philly Tech Sistas aims to diversify the tech industry by empowering women of color with the skills and leadership tools needed to thrive in Philadelphia’s rich tech community.
- Play Pattern teaches design and wearable technology.
FinTech (Financial Technology)
- 1Konto crypto and traditional asset brokerage – custom pairs at the best price.
- Bight is a payment processing company with a product that solves the problems of chargebacks and fraud in e-commerce.
- Drafthedge is a mobile app that allows users a cross between fantasy football and financial markets.
- Nth Round enables founders, family members, investors and key employees to buy or sell their shares at any time, with no worries or hassle.
- NuMoola is a mobile platform helping families teach their children about financial topics in a fun and rewarding way while connecting them to real money.
- Plan Management Corp. (OptionTrax) is an easy-to-use SaaS platform for equity comp administration and cap table management.
- Tamman builds the inclusive web with digital experiences focus on function, style and performance.
- Philly Esports organizes video game tournaments.
- Steem Monsters is a blockchain-based collectible card game.
Graphic Design & Creative Services
- Penji provides on-demand graphic design helping startups, agencies, and marketing teams achieve more.
- LRV produces videos and branded content to promote brands and ideas through visual storytelling.
Health & Wellness
- Airapy is an online behavioral health platform designed to increase access to behavioral health services while making therapy more affordable for both therapists and patients.
- Three Day Rule is a modern matchmaking company, combining technology and intuition to help singles date intentionally.
- Wodify is an all-in-one gym management platform.
- Indepence Blue Cross is a health insurance provider.
- Bainbridge Health improves patient safety and reduces avoidable costs for hospitals by mitigating the risk of medication errors.
- Health Genie is an organizational app that helps manage your family’s healthcare.
- Neuroflow enables remote monitoring and behavioral health integration across the continuum of care, including psychology, primary care, and pain management settings.
- RoundTrip drives better health outcomes by innovating patient transportation
- Strados Labs helps clinical teams monitor real-time changes in lung health throughout the entire episode of care so they can work to reduce exacerbation risk and create a more activated patient experience.
- Wambi delivers a patient-driven healthcare employee performance and recognition platform that serves to create an improved experience for patients, families, and caregivers.
Hospitality & Travel
- Hopskip provides hotel booking for group travelers.
- ROAR for Good (Always On) is a woman-led and mission-driven technology company dedicated to creating safer workplaces.
Human Resources & Employee Benefits
- Go2 streamlines back office support and customer service to help anyone take the startup path and grow.
- Justworks helps entrepreneurs and businesses grow with confidence by giving them access to big-company benefits, automated payroll, HR tools, and compliance support — all in one place.
- Sweat EquitE matches established professionals and students to “second time” opportunities at startups and non-profits.
- Swirl focuses on inclusive relationship building at work by connecting employees with similar interests and different backgrounds.
IoT & Hardware
- Arke Aeronautics makes life-saving autonomous drone technology for first responders.
- Luxtech designs, engineers, and manufactures LED module solutions for lighting fixture manufacturers; all the while creating economic, environmental, and social impact.
- Plynth is a music streaming device that uses image recognition technology to let users play records (or any physical media) without a record player.
- The Connected Device Group (CDG) enables the next generation of medical device, industrial and consumer electronics companies to establish and grow their market presence with expedited product development cycles.
Marketing & Consumer Research
- Clutch transforms the data you collect into hyper-personalized, intelligent interactions that increase customer lifetime value.
Media & Press
- Comcast NBCUniversal is a global media amd technology company.
- Technical.ly is a local news and events publishing company; they also help people find jobs they love.
MedTech & BioTech (Medical & Biological Technology)
- Group K Diagnostics is revolutionizing patient care with accurate, fast, and affordable diagnoses.
- Info Robot uses Artificial Intelligence to predict clinical trial outcomes.
- RegDesk is a software platform for regulatory intelligence and submissions.
- SunP Biotech is an advanced research and manufacturing company specializing in 3D bio-printing systems and their applications in the field of advanced drug discovery/testing, cancer research, and personalized tissue engineered products.
NonProfits & Networks Serving Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Ben Franklin Technology Partners‘ provides direct funding, business assistance and networking opportunities to early-stage and established technology firms throughout PA
- Fulphil provides entrepreneurship resources to college and high school students to discover their passion and purpose to pursue their careers.
- The Science Center turns bright ideas into businesses and nurtures a workforce to support a 21st-century economy.
- PACT (The Philadelphia Alliance for Capital and Technology) provides members with valuable content and connections to capital, coaching, customers, and talent that will accelerate their growth and success.
- The ITEM is the leading cloud computing (Amazon Web Services etc.) and DevOps training provider in the Greater Philadelphia area.
- Trajectify helps Founders become CEOs, offering business and leadership coaching and consulting.
Real Estate & Workspace
- 1776 is an entrepreneurial ecosystem for startups along the northeast corridor.
- CIC Philly is a workspace for science and technology companies.
- Dwell City is a web platform that helps landlords rent to low- and middle- income tenants with confidence.
- Industrious is a provider of premium shared and private office spaces offering flexible, all-inclusive memberships.
- MakeOffices is flexible, affordable coworking & shared office space in Philly
- WEach Seats transforms premier restaurants into daytime workspaces, providing professionals with a reliable network of inspiring and productive drop-in places to work.
- WeWork offers workspace from desks to offices and entire headquarters and creates environments for productivity, innovation, and connection.
Sales Solutions & Metric Tracking Platforms
- MobileLeads is a one-stop innovative mobile platform for leads management automation.
- QuotaPath is an easy-to-use software that redefines the way sales teams calculate their commissions.
- Vetd is a buying platform for B2B SaaS products.
- Baer Crossey is a boutique law firm catering to the startup community.
- Morgan Lewis is a law firm who sees its clients as partners.
- Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr a law firm with an emphasis on commitment to client service, industry experience, and collaboration.
- ScaleFactor is a smart finance software that is changing the way modern businesses operate by automating complex bookkeeping tasks and translating financial information into usable business insights.
- Wilftek provides technology, three intellectual property, and business law services
- Wipfli is a CPA and consulting firm.
Social Media & Connectivity Platforms
- Classibridge is the maker of CMMNTZ, the next generation of Online Commenting with revolutionary features for community engagement for all types of platforms.
- Nomo FOMO connects travelers in person with their networks so they can enjoy more experiences together.
- Silly Smoker is an app for expressing fun spoofs using animated smoke and fire.
- Squawkr is a user-generated live audio platform to stream companion commentary for televised sports.
- Switchboard Live provides live streamers and media production teams the power to simultaneously live stream video to social media platforms like Facebook Live, YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, custom sites and more.
Transportation, Ridesharing & Infrastructure
- DrayNow connects intermodal freight with drivers on the industry’s first platform and marketplace.
- Habitat Logistics powers delivery for restaurants.
- MILES is revolutionizing the way busy people get around the city through connecting public and private transportation.
- Trust and Go is an app and social network that will change the way busy parents transport their kids.
- Arcweb Technologies builds custom software for healthcare, fintech, and technology companies.
- IT Hands partners with software companies, marketing agencies and web development departments to provide expert web and mobile app development.
- Zivtech is a full-service digital agency that specializes in open-source web development.
- LeagueSide is the nation’s leading youth sports sponsorship platform – they make it simple and effective for regional and national brands to reach families involved in youth sports.
- ME.mory offers a revolutionary way of remembering your life.
- Oat Foundry helps businesses develop the intellectual property into real and unique products and machines as their boots-on-the-ground engineering design and fabrication team.
- Package Post prevents package theft in Philadelphia.
- Plug App is a platform for confidently buying and selling sneakers.
- Slyce is a visual search that allows you to find products inspired by the objects you see out in the real world, in print catalogs or in photos.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!