Kristen Swanson, Director of Learning at Slack encourages the audience to build “A Startup That Learns”
WHO ATTENDS FOUNDER FACTORY
Founder Factory is a full-day event bringing together local and national entrepreneurs, startup employees, angels, VC’s, students, universities, government groups, community partners, nonprofit organizations, and other key stakeholders in the startup ecosystem.
FUN FACT! 283 different companies were present at Founder Factory 2017
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Inspirational speakers, resource-sharing and high-quality networking
- Tips and tricks for startup success from serial entrepreneurs
- Advice and motivation to become your best founder-self
- Influential industry experts sharing their experience from a local and national level
- High-quality connections and professional network building
WHERE & WHEN?
FringeArts & La Peg | 140 N Christopher Columbus Blvd. Philadelphia, PA 19106
Thursday, December 6th 2018 9am – 5pm | Complimentary Happy Hour 5pm 7pm
WHY WE DO IT
Because we leave attendees feeling connected, refreshed and inspired to build companies.
All proceeds from this event go to PSL’s Annual Operations, making it possible to help current and future founders succeed in Philadelphia and beyond.
Do you know someone who should be on the Founder Factory stage? Nominate them here!
NEW! Are you a first-time entrepreneur looking for best practices and advice to take your business from idea to reality? Check out Founders 101! This program will be hosted in the first week of December and is the lead up to Founder Factory.
Ticket sales for Founders 101 & Founder Factory open in October 2018.