Philly Startup Leaders’ Entrepreneur Expo is an annual showcase of tech companies in Philadelphia. Entrepreneur Expo is an official event of Philly Tech Week, presented by Comcast!
On Wednesday, May 8, 2019 – PSL will showcase 100+ companies at The Fillmore Philadelphia.
Come discover the innovative energy flowing through Philadelphia and meet the companies behind some of the greatest tech our city has to offer!
New this year –
We’ve added a wellness lounge for your self-care needs. There will be chair massages, facials, VR meditation and more, to help rebalance your energy and keep you going.
Want to end the game of calendar tag you’ve been playing with a colleague? Invite them for a quick chat during the Entrepreneur Expo! We’ll have seating available on the mezzanine specifically for your meeting needs.
Ad Tech & Digital Marketing
- Majux is an SEO, data and advertising agency that works with law firms, eCommerce websites, and companies.
- SocioSquares is a full-service digital marketing agency that helps brands create experiences, conversations, and magic.
- Zaploud turns your customers into your best marketers.
- GrowFlux makes cloud-connected lighting and sensing technology to grow cannabis and food crops in greenhouses and indoor farms.
- ImmersiveXR brings the party with augmented reality, virtual reality, 360 videos, gamification, app development, live events, and other immersive experiences.
- Vizmoo is developing Groove Catcher, an innovative VR music game that gets players immersed in dancing and catching the music. Groove Catcher is aimed at a wide audience with a broad range of musical styles and feels, and varied intensity levels.
- Unified Web Media does immersive storytelling and panoramic virtual tours.
Data, Privacy, and IT Solutions
- Boxplot turns data into actionable insights and helps clients make smarter, data-driven decisions.
- Crossbeam is a collaborative data platform that helps companies build more valuable partnerships.
- Linode provides high-performance SSD Linux servers for all of your infrastructure needs.
- MongoDB is a document database with the scalability and flexibility that you want with the querying and indexing that you need.
- Privakey enables companies to implement consistent biometric identity confirmation at all customer touch points to improve the convenience of any secure interaction.
- Stimulus is a relationship intelligence suite software provider to help companies build better relationships – starting with suppliers and vendors.
- Stitch is a cloud-first, developer-focused platform for rapidly moving data.
- Topicbox is a new group email product from FastMail, is where teams share the knowledge they put into email every day.
- Tri-Force Inc provides innovative software application solutions to Government and Commercial Sectors.
- Cotton Wars is an exclusive community of creatives competing in themed t-shirt design contests for significant prize money.
- ReturnLogic helps retailers optimize their product returns strategy.
- SideShare is a marketplace for peer to peer rentals of anything – tools, furniture, electronics, you name it!
- Plug App makes buying sneakers a happier and simpler experience than ever before.
- Truetone matches users to their perfect matches of makeup. And I would put the industry in e-commerce!
- Wearwell makes it effortless for women to find clothes that fit their style and their values through a tech-enabled personalized shopping experience.
EdTech (Educational Technology)
- ConsiderCode creates reliable software platforms to enhance skills and ease daily tasks.
- GLOBO is a B2B language services, tech and insights provider, leveraging proprietary technology to help people communicate when it matters most.
- Leadovate is a learning platform that provides personalized admissions guidance to college applicants to help increase their chances of acceptance and financial aid.
- Philly Tech Sistas aims to diversify the tech industry by empowering women of color with the skills and leadership tools needed to thrive in Philadelphia’s rich tech community.
- Play Pattern’s mission is to build communities of making and learning that support creativity and curiosity around technology.
FinTech (Financial Technology)
- 1Konto crypto and traditional asset brokerage – custom pairs at the best price.
- Bight is a payment processing company with a product that solves the problems of chargebacks and fraud in e-commerce.
- Drafthedge is a mobile app that allows users a cross between fantasy football and financial markets.
- Nth Round enables founders, family members, investors and key employees to buy or sell their shares at any time, with no worries or hassle.
- Plan Management Corp. (OptionTrax) is an easy-to-use SaaS platform for equity comp administration and cap table management.
- Tamman builds the inclusive web with digital experiences focus on function, style and performance.
- Philly Esports organizes video game tournaments.
- Steem Monsters is a blockchain-based collectible card game.
Graphic Design & Creative Services
- Penji provides on-demand graphic design helping startups, agencies, and marketing teams achieve more.
- LRV produces videos and branded content to promote brands and ideas through visual storytelling.
Health & Wellness
- Airapy is an online behavioral health platform designed to increase access to behavioral health services while making therapy more affordable for both therapists and patients.
- Wodify is an all-in-one gym management platform.
- Bainbridge Health improves patient safety and reduces avoidable costs for hospitals by mitigating the risk of medication errors.
- Health Genie is an organizational app that helps manage your family’s healthcare.
- Indepence Blue Cross is the largest health insurance provider in Philadelphia.
- InstaMed powers a better healthcare payments experience on one platform that connects consumers, providers and payers for every healthcare payment transaction.
- Neuroflow enables remote monitoring and behavioral health integration across the continuum of care, including psychology, primary care, and pain management settings.
- RoundTrip drives better health outcomes by innovating patient transportation
- Wambi delivers a patient-driven healthcare employee performance and recognition platform that serves to create an improved experience for patients, families, and caregivers.
Hospitality & Travel
- Dineable lets users create a personal food profile and share it anywhere. Share when you travel, attend events, join a lunch meeting, eat at restaurants, or when getting together with friends. Use Dineable when hosting events and meetings to #getfoodright for important guests and clients.
- Hopskip provides hotel booking for group travelers.
- Live Philly is a mobile app connecting hyper-localized content to Philadelphia’s local events, brand experiences, and venues; giving people the ability to explore on their own terms.
- ROAR for Good (Always On) is a woman-led and mission-driven technology company dedicated to creating safer workplaces.
Human Resources & Employee Benefits
- Exude provides services all things related to your people including: HR consulting and outsourcing, Employee Benefits, Commercial Insurance and Retirement Plans for start-up businesses.
- Go2 streamlines back office support and customer service to help anyone take the startup path and grow.
- Justworks helps entrepreneurs and businesses grow with confidence by giving them access to big-company benefits, automated payroll, HR tools, and compliance support — all in one place.
- Sweat EquitE matches established professionals and students to “second time” opportunities at startups and non-profits.
- Swirl focuses on inclusive relationship building at work by connecting employees with similar interests and different backgrounds.
IoT & Hardware
- Arke Aeronautics makes life-saving autonomous drone technology for first responders.
- Luxtech designs, engineers, and manufactures LED module solutions for lighting fixture manufacturers; all the while creating economic, environmental, and social impact.
- MachineQ delivers best-in-class LoRa ® based hardware, enterprise grade software, and expertise to speed up innovation and reduce time to market.
- Plynth is a music streaming device that uses image recognition technology to let users play records (or any physical media) without a record player.
- The Connected Device Group (CDG) enables the next generation of medical device, industrial and consumer electronics companies to establish and grow their market presence with expedited product development cycles.
Marketing & Consumer Research
- Clutch transforms the data you collect into hyper-personalized, intelligent interactions that increase customer lifetime value.
Media & Press
- Comcast NBCUniversal is a global media amd technology company.
- Technical.ly is a local news and events publishing company; they also help people find jobs they love.
MedTech & BioTech (Medical & Biological Technology)
- Group K Diagnostics is revolutionizing patient care with accurate, fast, and affordable diagnoses.
- Info Robot uses Artificial Intelligence to predict clinical trial outcomes.
- RegDesk is a software platform for regulatory intelligence and submissions.
- Strados Labs helps clinical teams monitor real-time changes in lung health throughout the entire episode of care so they can work to reduce exacerbation risk and create a more activated patient experience.
- SunP Biotech is an advanced research and manufacturing company specializing in 3D bio-printing systems and their applications in the field of advanced drug discovery/testing, cancer research, and personalized tissue engineered products.
NonProfits & Networks Serving Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Ben Franklin Technology Partners‘ provides direct funding, business assistance and networking opportunities to early-stage and established technology firms throughout PA
- Fulphil provides entrepreneurship resources to college and high school students to discover their passion and purpose to pursue their careers.
- The Science Center turns bright ideas into businesses and nurtures a workforce to support a 21st-century economy.
- PACT (The Philadelphia Alliance for Capital and Technology) provides members with valuable content and connections to capital, coaching, customers, and talent that will accelerate their growth and success.
- The ITEM is the leading cloud computing (Amazon Web Services etc.) and DevOps training provider in the Greater Philadelphia area.
- Trajectify helps Founders become CEOs, offering business and leadership coaching and consulting.
Real Estate & Workspace
- 1776 is an entrepreneurial ecosystem for startups along the northeast corridor.
- CIC Philly is a workspace for science and technology companies.
- Dwell City is a web platform that helps landlords rent to low- and middle- income tenants with confidence.
- Industrious is a provider of premium shared and private office spaces offering flexible, all-inclusive memberships.
- MakeOffices is flexible, affordable coworking & shared office space in Philly
- WEach Seats transforms premier restaurants into daytime workspaces, providing professionals with a reliable network of inspiring and productive drop-in places to work.
- WeWork offers workspace from desks to offices and entire headquarters and creates environments for productivity, innovation, and connection.
Sales Solutions & Metric Tracking Platforms
- MobileLeads is a one-stop innovative mobile platform for leads management automation.
- QuotaPath is an easy-to-use software that redefines the way sales teams calculate their commissions.
- Vetd is a buying platform for B2B SaaS products.
- Baer Crossey is a boutique law firm catering to the startup community.
- Janney Montgomery Scott is a Philadelphia-based financial advice and services firm serving individuals, small businesses and corporations.
- Morgan Lewis is a law firm who sees its clients as partners.
- Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr a law firm with an emphasis on commitment to client service, industry experience, and collaboration.
- ScaleFactor is a smart finance software that is changing the way modern businesses operate by automating complex bookkeeping tasks and translating financial information into usable business insights.
- Wilftek provides technology, three intellectual property, and business law services
- Wipfli is a CPA and consulting firm.
Social Media & Connectivity Platforms
- Classibridge is the maker of CMMNTZ, the next generation of Online Commenting with revolutionary features for community engagement for all types of platforms.
- Nomo FOMO connects travelers in person with their networks so they can enjoy more experiences together.
- Silly Smoker is an app for expressing fun spoofs using animated smoke and fire.
- Squawkr is a user-generated live audio platform to stream companion commentary for televised sports.
- Switchboard Live provides live streamers and media production teams the power to simultaneously live stream video to social media platforms like Facebook Live, YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, custom sites and more.
- Three Day Rule is a modern matchmaking company, combining technology and intuition to help singles date intentionally.
Transportation, Ridesharing & Infrastructure
- DrayNow connects intermodal freight with drivers on the industry’s first platform and marketplace.
- Habitat Logistics powers delivery for restaurants.
- MILES is revolutionizing the way busy people get around the city through connecting public and private transportation.
- Trust and Go is an app and social network that will change the way busy parents transport their kids.
- Arcweb Technologies builds custom software for healthcare, fintech, and technology companies.
- IT Hands partners with software companies, marketing agencies and web development departments to provide expert web and mobile app development.
- Openforge builds customized web and mobile applications with the latest technologies and methodologies
- Zivtech is a full-service digital agency that specializes in open-source web development.
- LeagueSide is the nation’s leading youth sports sponsorship platform – they make it simple and effective for regional and national brands to reach families involved in youth sports.
- ME.mory offers a revolutionary way of remembering your life.
- Oat Foundry helps businesses develop the intellectual property into real and unique products and machines as their boots-on-the-ground engineering design and fabrication team.
- Package Post prevents package theft in Philadelphia.
- Slyce is a visual search that allows you to find products inspired by the objects you see out in the real world, in print catalogs or in photos.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!